Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

My future goals!


Ciao. Welcome to my awesome blog. My name is Precious
I am a student at  Glen Taylor School. I have no sisters but I have two step brothers.  I am also the youngest out of my brothers. I am Samoan and little bit of Canadian and Filipino from my dad's side. I am also really proud to be in Room Nine because Room Nine is a fun, awesome, amazing, and cool class (sometimes). I think Room 11 is the best class in  whole world.
My talents are just playing games  and soccer. My future goal is to go to Selwyn College so I can become an engineer. So I have got to be good at maths and sciences. I think that I am good at sciences so my challenge is just to get really good at maths so i can become a successful engineer in the future and can get lots of money! The one thing i really look forward to in the future is going to   college with my best friends, the person inspired me was my teacher because she helps me with my work and she is a one of a kind, she's funny, and very helpful to me, and her opinions tell me that i need to do this or i need to work on this, so this term we have been learning  about keeping yourself safe.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment